The Destin Snowbird Club
Welcome to the Destin Snowbirds!
A social club with a focus on fun-filled activities for the winter season!
Destin Snowbirds meet at the Roost! The Roost is located in the Destin Community Center at 101 Stahlman Avenue (right behind McGuires). See the Meetings & Entertainment and Registration pages for dates & times.
General meetings are held on Tuesday mornings with entertainment and door prizes donated by our local sponsors. During December and March there is one meeting at 10:00 am. In January and February there are two meetings, the first one begins at 8:30 am and the second at 11:00 am.
See you at the Roost!
Q. How do I join the Destin Snowbirds?
A. You sign up at a Registration event or at many of the Meetings. See the Registration page for information.
Q. How much does it cost?
A. See the Registration page for fees. As this is a non-profit club, Activities are reasonably priced at cost. Many area Vendors provide special Snowbird prices for products and services.
Don't forget to sign up for your favorite / favourite Snowbird Activity! Select these links to see the latest...
Look for more information on the Club Activities, Area Activities and Golf pages of this website!
See the weekly News Article for up-to-date happenings in and around the Club!
Many area Vendors generously support our Club with Specials and Prizes! Please support them when you have the opportunity!
Be sure to sign our Guest Book!
Suncreen or umbrella?... Shorts or toque (sock hat, knit cap)?...
The "Photo Page"
If you have a photo you would like to share, or have suggestions to improve the website, contact Webmaster Bob firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many of our Snowbird friends are starting to think about the annual migration North. First, Thanks for another great winter season! Second, Travel Safely! Here is a Weather Map to help plan your travels.
- Nominations for next year's BOD were announced at the March 3 meeting. This was President Nancy's final meeting as President...Thanks, Nancy! Tom Franklin was nominated for President, Dean Harper for 1st VP and Charles Cassell for 2nd VP. The remainder of the incumbents were nominated for their current positions, excepting Treasurer which is under consideration.
- Next Tuesday, March 10 will be the final meeting for this winter. Remember one meeting at 10:00am.
- The Friendship Club meets next Tuesday, March 10 at McGuire's. This will be their final luncheon for this season.
- Check with your Chair Person to learn the last date for your Activity, the Events Calendar may not necessarily reflect your final meeting.
- Some pics from the President's Farewell Party have been added to the Photos page.
- Daylight Savings begins at 2:00 am on Sunday, March 8. Remember to "Spring ahead".