The Destin Snowbird Club
Welcome to the Destin Snowbirds!
A social club with a focus on fun-filled activities for the winter season!
Destin Snowbirds meet weekly at the Roost! The Roost is located in the Destin Community Center at 101 Stahlman Avenue (right behind McGuires). General meetings are held on Tuesday mornings with entertainment and door prizes donated by our local sponsors. See the Meetings & Entertainment and Registration pages for dates & times.
See you at the Roost!
Q. So... what do Destin Snowbirds actually do?
A. In addition to the weekly Meetings there is a variety of Activities to participate in and Events to attend. Browse this website by clicking on the page names in the header bar on each page. Especially note the Club Activities page. And there is a convenient summary in the Calendar.
Q. Sounds like fun! How do I join the Destin Snowbirds?
A. You sign up at a Registration event or at many of the Meetings. See the Registration page for information.
Q. How much does it cost?
A. See the Registration page for fees. As this is a non-profit club, Activities are reasonably priced at cost. Many area Vendors offer special Snowbird prices for products and services.
Q. I would like to get more involved with the Destin Snowbirds, how do I do that?
A. We welcome your interest! If you would like to volunteer, or simply learn a bit more, fill in your information on the back of the Registration Card, or contact one of the Directors.
A2. Actually, we are looking for some help this year as volunteers move on. See the HELP WANTED section above.
Don't forget to sign up for your favorite / favourite Snowbird Activity! Select these links to see the latest...
Look for more information on the Club Activities, Area Activities and Golf pages of this website!
See the weekly News Article for up-to-date happenings in and around the Club!
Many area Vendors generously support our Club with Specials and Prizes! Please support them when you have the opportunity!
Be sure to sign our Guest Book!
Suncreen or umbrella?... Shorts or toque (sock hat, knit cap)?...
Good Bye Snowbirds, Hello Beach People!
If you are interested in helping with any of the following Activities, please contact President Tom.
- Getting ready for next season...
- The 2015-2016 Snowbird Club Directors appear on the Contact Us page, use e-mail or a cell phone number in the off season.
- Meetings and Registration Dates and Entertainment for next year have been updated.
- Most of the 2015-2016 Activities have been confirmed on the Club Activities page.
- The 2015-2016 Calendar is ready. Red items are placeholders for unconfirmed events.
- The date for the David Seering "Children in Crisis" Concert is Monday, February 22, 2016.
- The final date to sign up and final payment due for the Caribbean Cruise approaches, November 23, 2015. Also see the Club Activities page.
- We are looking for some help this year as volunteers move on. See the HELP WANTED section above on this page.